Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Healthpassionates.com. The author and publisher of the internet resource www.Healthpassionates.com is Health Passionates Pvt. Ltd, a private limited company registered at A3/808 ,Tower 9 ,Purvanchal Heights , Sector Zeta 1 , Greater Noida (hereinafter referred to as “Healthpassionates” or “us” or “we”).
The term “you” or “your” or “User” here refers to the user or viewer of this Website.
1) Applicability Of Terms
2) Acknowlegements & Undertakings
- By accepting these Terms and Conditions, you warrant that you have completed 18 years of age as on date of this Agreement and that you have fully read and understood the Terms and Conditions as set forth in this Agreement, without any impairment in judgment resulting from (but not limited to) mental illness, mental handicap, intoxication, medication, or any other health or other problem that could impair judgment
- You agree and understand that the professionals/consultants that participate in the Website are independent professionals and engaged by Healthpassionates on case to case basis on experience, qualification and knowledge and that we make no representations as to the efficacy or attainment of objectives of the advise or recommendation of any of the professionals/consultants, who participate on the Website. You absolve us from any responsibility or liability whatsoever, for any medical, legal or financial events or outcomes related to services attained by you through the use of nutritional opinion (also referred at as ''online consultation'' or "health queries" or "queries" or "video consultations" or "video consults" or "phone consults" or "phone queries" or "phone consultations" or "video queries" or "direct query to a professional/consultant" or "follow-up query" or "free query" or "paid query" or "common query" or "consultation" or "appointment").
- You also understand and use the Website accepting that it is being provided on an as is basis. Information or advice provided on the Website by professionals/consultants should be used merely as a guide for better health rather than a definitive recommendation to adopt any specific action or treatment. Nothing transmitted to or from this Website constitutes the establishment of a doctor-patient relationship between you and any professional or person providing information or advice through the Website.
- You understand and agree that we do not regularly review the posts on the Website (excluding, however, Healthpassionates 's right to access accounts to ensure that the system is working and/or in the case of any technical dysfunction) and the views expressed therein those of the posters or any content or any answer do not necessarily reflect those of Healthpassionates, its owners, managers, directors, doctors, moderators, employees, agents, partners, advertisers or affiliates.. All advice and/or information obtained directly or indirectly from the Website are provided at your own risk. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The limitations associated with consultations or other services exclusive of physical examination, in-person advice or onsite and extensive investigations are hereby accepted and agreed by you.. We may, without giving notice, delete any account or information contained on the Website for any reason whatsoever. The information on this Website (including but not limited to video consult, live chat, emails, phone support) is provided for general informational purposes only and SHOULD NOT be relied upon as a substitute for sound professional advice, evaluation or care from your nutritionist/consultants or other qualified healthcare providers.
- You agree that you will not use the Website to post any advertisement or other commercial messages. You further agree that you will not post or attempt to post any content whatsoever on the Website, which to your knowledge is knowingly false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, harassing, obscene, sexually oriented or threatening message or material irrespective of whether the same is defamatory or illegally invasive of another person's privacy. If any complaint is received against you to this effect, then upon receiving such complaint we can choose to delete any inappropriate posts as quickly as possible; however, the submissions are generally posted in real-time and are not reviewed by us before they are published to the Website. I also agree that my health/nutrition queries/consultations can be released for public view (after we remove all the private details and publish it anonymously).
- I also agree and state I have understand that the professionals/consultants that participate in the Website are independent professionals and engaged by Healthpassionates on case to case basis on experience, qualification and knowledge and that we make no representations as to the efficacy or attainment of objectives of the advise or recommendation of any of the professionals/consultants, who participate on the Website.
- Healthpassionates is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this Website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
- We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 01/08/2019.
- Name and Job title,
- Contact Information including email address & phone number,
- Demographic Information such as City, postcode, preferences and interests,
- Other Information relevant to service enquiry, customer surveys and/or offers
- We require this information to enable the independent professional to understand your needs and provide you with a best service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for feedback, market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyses web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
- We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our Website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better Website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the Website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for promotional purposes. If such box is not available, you may choose not to fill such form. However, by submitting the filled enquiry form, you will be construed to have foregone your right and we may choose to send promotional emails and materials from time to time.
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for promotional purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting.
- Our Website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other Website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Healthpassionates's prior written consent. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or regulatory authority within the country of India.
4) Cancellation Policy
Healthpassionates believes in helping its Users as far as possible, and has therefore a liberal cancellation policy. Under this policy:
- Cancellations will be considered only if the request is made at least 24 hours of schedule time of appointment with independent professional.
- Cancellation and refund of fees or charges will be strictly governed by Article 5 informed and declared from time to time.
- There is no cancellation of orders placed under the same day consultancy.
5) Refund Policy
For cancelled booking, we will issue a refund, subject to deductions for legal documents or Services provided and refund you remainder fees within 24-72 hours of your refund request.
6) Content Ownership And Copyright Conditions Of Access
- The contents listed on the Website are (i) User generated content, or (ii) owned by or licensed to Healthpassionates. The information that is collected by us directly or indirectly from the Users belong to Healthpassionates. Copying of the copyrighted content published by us on the Website for any commercial purpose or for the purpose of earning profit will be a violation of copyright and we reserve our rights under applicable law accordingly.
- The contents of the Website, information, text, graphics, images, logos, button icons, software code, design, and the collection, arrangement and assembly of content on the Website, are the property of Healthpassionates and are protected under copyright, trademark and other laws. User shall not modify the content or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use in any way for any public or commercial purpose or for personal gain.
7) TerminationWe reserve the right to suspend or terminate a User’s access to the Website and the Services with or without notice and to exercise any other remedy available under law, in cases where,
- Such User breaches any terms and conditions of this Agreement;
- A third party reports violation of any of its right as a result of an User’s use of the Services;
- We are unable to verify or authenticate any information provided to us by the User;
- We have reasonable grounds for suspecting any illegal, fraudulent or abusive activity on part of such User; or
- We believe in our sole discretion that User’s actions may cause legal liability for such User, other Users or for us or are contrary to the interests of the Website.
- Once temporarily suspended, indefinitely suspended or terminated, the User may not continue to use the Website under the same account, a different account or re-register under a new account. On termination of an account due to the reasons mentioned herein, such User shall no longer have access to data, messages, files and other material kept on the Website by such User. The User shall ensure that he/she/it has continuous backup of any Services the User has rendered in order to comply with the User’s record keeping process and practices.
8) Limitation Of LiabilityIn no event, including but not limited to negligence, shall we, or any of our directors, officers, employees, agents be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, exemplary or punitive damages arising from, or directly or indirectly related to, the use of, or the inability to use, the Website or the content, materials and functions related thereto, the Services, User’s provision of information via the Website, lost business or lost end-Users, even if we are advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event shall we be liable for:
- provision of or failure to provide all or any Service by professionals/consultants to Users contacted or managed through the Website;
- any content posted, transmitted, exchanged or received by or on behalf of any User or other person on or through the Website;
- any unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; or any other matter relating to the Website or the Services.
You agree that you shall be solely responsible for anything posted on the Website. You further agree to defend, indemnify, compensate and hold Healthpassionates, its officers, directors, employees, professionals/consultants, moderators, agents, licensors, and suppliers, harmless from and against all claims, actions or demands, liabilities and settlements including without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, resulting from, or alleged to result from your violation of these Terms and Conditions or any claims based upon your posts/submissions/consultation on the Website.
10) Entire Agreement:
This Agreement sets forth the entire understanding (s) between you and us as to the subject-matter of this Agreement and merges all prior discussions and neither you or us shall be bound by any conditions, definitions, warranties or representations with respect to the subject matter of this Agreement other than as expressly provided in this Agreement .
If any provision of the Agreement is held by a court of competent jurisdiction or arbitral tribunal to be unenforceable under applicable law, then such provision shall be excluded from this Agreement and the remainder of the Agreement shall be interpreted as if such provision were so excluded and shall be enforceable in accordance with its terms; provided however that, in such event, the Agreement shall be interpreted so as to give effect, to the greatest extent consistent with and permitted by applicable law, to the meaning and intention of the excluded provision as determined by such court of competent jurisdiction or arbitral tribunal.
No provision of this Agreement shall be deemed to be waived and no breach excused, unless such waiver or consent shall be in writing and signed by us. Any consent by us to, or a waiver by us of any breach by you, whether expressed or implied, shall not constitute consent to, waiver of, or excuse for any other different or subsequent breach.
13) Applicable Law And Dispute SettlementYou agree that this Agreement and any contractual obligation between Healthpassionates and User will be governed by the laws of India.
- Any dispute, claim or controversy arising out of or relating to this Agreement, including the determination of the scope or applicability of this Agreement to arbitrate, or your use of the Website or the Services or information to which it gives access, shall be determined by arbitration in India, before a sole arbitrator appointed by Healthpassionates. Arbitration shall be conducted in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The seat of such arbitration shall be Lucknow. All proceedings of such arbitration, including, without limitation, any awards, shall be in the English language. The award shall be final and binding on the parties to the dispute.
- Subject to the above Clause 13(ii), the courts at Lucknow shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising out of or in relation to this Agreement, your use of the Website or the Services or the information to which it gives access.
14) Notification Of Changes:
We reserve the right to change these Terms & Conditions, from time to time as we deem fit and your continued use of the Website will signify your acceptance of any adjustment to these terms. If there are any changes to our Terms & Conditions, we will announce that these changes have been made on our home page and on other key pages on our Website. If there are any changes in how we use our Website, notification by e-mail or postal mail will be made to those affected by this change. You are therefore advised to re-read this statement on a regular basis.
15) Contact Information
If a User has any questions concerning Healthpassionates, the Website, this Agreement, the Services, or anything related to any of the foregoing, Healthpassionates customer support can be reached at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or via WhatsApp at +919810918774 or Tel +911203563505.