Did you know that 3 out of 4 Indians are dying today from “preventable” lifestyle diseases like diabetes, heart disease, kidney problems and even cancer?
Did you know that many more people are suffering from pain, discomfort and being prescribed medications at younger ages as a direct consequence of their food and lifestyle choices?
Did you know that there is a way to not only prevent but also permanently REVERSE lifestyle diseases?
Health Passionates Workshop 2nd February ,2020
Workshop covers Health & lifestyle improvement to ensure you remain fit & healthy and avoid health issues in the future. It will provide very specific and actionable advice on food & nutrition and also basic exercise to enhance health and well being.
Venue : Penthouse Tower 2, 27th Floor , ATS One Hamlet ,Sector 104 , Noida
10AM – 11:30 AM
Food & its components, Prevent Obesity, Diabetes, Coronary Heart Disease, Diabetes, Blood Pressure & Hypertension.
11:30AM – 11:45 AM
11:45 AM – 1 PM
Inflammation Reduction, Improving liver function, Cancer Prevention Diets, kidney Health, Dementia ( type 3 diabetes), weight loss & maintaining it. Grounding , Science and the Benefits Behind It and how to use grounding to fix Anxiety and depression ,Chronic pain ,Sleep disorders & improve Cardiovascular Health
1PM – 1:45PM
Importance of exercise & Yoga to prevent lifestyle diseases with practical demonstration , improving Mental & spiritual Health .
1:45PM – 2 PM
Group Discussion, Resolve misunderstanding caused by contradictory claims and myths about food & health – Q & A .
Here’s what you will learn:
● Understand lifestyle related diseases , its types, its causes and effects and the goals of treatment.
● Effective ways of managing lifestyle changes: exercise, diet, meal planning, weight management.
● Importance natural foods rather than synthetic supplements
● Learn how to reverse most cases of high blood pressure, clogging of the arteries, high cholesterol and abnormal lipid profiles. Learn how to reduce medication & eventually getting yourself free from medicines!
● Entire program is based on scientific evidence and gives you practical guidelines about the best way to eat in order to re-create health.
Who will benefit from attending this workshop:
1. People dealing with some of the health conditions mentioned above
2. Homemakers and caregivers who have people suffering from the above conditions and would like to help .
Post workshop participants can join dedicated Facebook self help group for workshop attendees where in participants can share their progress and can help & motivate other members.
Travelled across the globe to conduct workshops & corporate training programs as a senior faculty for Art of living foundation for Yoga & Wellness program . Practicing IP Attorney & Advocate .
Dr Jitendra Singh
Dr. Jitendra has done MBBS from VMMC & Safdarjung Hospital. Delhi & MS Surgery from PGIMER & Dr RML Hospital. Delhi , he is National General Secretary of URDA & Member of health expert panel of TimesNow.
Dr Preeti Singh
Dr. Preeti Singh is Doctor of Naturopathy from Gorakhpur School of Natural Therapeutics and has Yoga Teacher Certificate from Bihar Yoga Vidyalaya, Munger , she is also M.Sc in Food and Nutrition from Banasthali Vidyapeeth, Rajasthan
Telecom professional , Certified on Nutrition & Blood sugar , passionate about solving technology & lifestyle diseases related issues.
Register Online registration for program at
Register for event
limited seats on a first come first serve basis , fees ₹2000/seat .
post workshop upto 30 days , participants can have 2 free video consultations scheduled with speakers at https://zoom.us/j/9300844172
For more information regarding this program and to register please call
+919953358730, +911207183400, +919891915281 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org